What I'm doing now the big tanks have gone; Project Sunshine

David R

Have you got that stand back yet?

YES!! Shortened and hot dip galvanised!!! NICE!

Managed to get the stand and tank into the room yesterday... had to rotate the tank to lie on its front to get through the door but now it's in there and it's the perfect size for that room.

Just need to fiddle with all the plumbing bits now.. :digH:

Hope you keep your Leucos.. mine are getting quite big now. Probably just a tad bigger than yours and showing some awesome speckeled colours and some are showing fin extensions too.

When big boy (alifrons male) is moved to the 800L I'll start adding leaves for the Leucos to play with :slfg:

Found this pic from Japes with leaves that is awesome:

full.jpg

How can you say no to these guys:

leucos.jpg

And this is the one with the Lemons I rememebered:

fulltapajos.jpg

Yeah leucos and lemons is a good combo!! Its a shame we don't get some of the smaller species here, something like red/orange heads or the S. Sp. 'Pindare' that top out at about 6" would be ideal for my tank.

Glad its nearly set up, I tried having leaves in a 4' tank ages ago as I was thinking of putting them in the big tank, but I found they often got burried and would break down in the substrate. Looks great but hard work.

YES!! Shortened and hot dip galvanised!!! NICE!

Managed to get the stand and tank into the room yesterday... had to rotate the tank to lie on its front to get through the door but now it's in there and it's the perfect size for that room.

Just need to fiddle with all the plumbing bits now.. :digH:

Hope you keep your Leucos.. mine are getting quite big now. Probably just a tad bigger than yours and showing some awesome speckeled colours and some are showing fin extensions too.

When big boy (alifrons male) is moved to the 800L I'll start adding leaves for the Leucos to play with :slfg:

Found this pic from Japes with leaves that is awesome:

full.jpg

How can you say no to these guys:

leucos.jpg

And this is the one with the Lemons I rememebered:

fulltapajos.jpg

wow the best of all.