Me and my big sis sharing the love (fairly big pictures)

mrarchalot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do what?make your bt sit on the belly of a predator and get stressed to the max!thats what all responsible reptile owners do isn`t it?

ha ha, spot on repto. some people are in the hobby because they are interested in learning, some do it for money, some do it for learning and money (my favourite), and some do it because they want to look cool and are not intetested in the welfare of the animal.....or they are just a little simple upstairs- what did the cat get out of it? what did the bluey get out of it? They don't get to look 'cool' on the forum.

different strokes for different folks

know of a few lizards that have a bit of freedom in the house, get on with cats and dogs

the only stress is usually on the part of the cat

if the reptile can choose its proximity to the cat/dog then its still wrong in my opinion....seen it go wrong before.

if the reptile is placed on the cat/dog then how can you say 'different strokes'......ridiculous, that bluey would be scared

genuine pet owner's number one concern is for the welfare of the animal, not I'm bored this would be an amusing power trip for me.

wow cat must be well fed. normaly skinks are high on the food chain....my brother in brisbaine reckons his missus cat brings in at least one chewed up bluie a week...and i rember an article from doc about an nz ferral cat that was trapped,and when gutted was found to have 20something native skinks in

its gut from one nights hunting....still domestication does funny things to the human brain! :roll:

if the reptile is placed on the cat/dog then how can you say 'different strokes'......ridiculous, that bluey would be scared

genuine pet owner's number one concern is for the welfare of the animal, not I'm bored this would be an amusing power trip for me.

a lot of conjecture going on

it is best to deal in facts

if the reptile can choose its proximity to the cat/dog then its still wrong in my opinion....seen it go wrong before.

I loled.

wow cat must be well fed. normaly skinks are high on the food chain....my brother in brisbaine reckons his missus cat brings in at least one chewed up bluie a week...and i rember an article from doc about an nz ferral cat that was trapped,and when gutted was found to have 20something native skinks in

its gut from one nights hunting....still domestication does funny things to the human brain! :roll:

saw a rag doll take down a salty one time........true story

In fact he was the one that walked on to her belly. Also my cat does not care about him. when something like that happens i a right there as you can see by the hand. When i had him out on the bed she jumps up sees him and jumps down.You guy seam to yell almost animal abuse.yet how is it stressed when he walks on of it own accord and the cat was in no harm as when he got off, she jumped down and then lick her self and walked off NOT RAN . And the lizard is always on a person. I take it my blue tongue wellfare as number 1 but You cant expect that they are never going to meet face to face wthout the cage as i have him out every day and she also what cuddles. And i have found it to be a good thing as the cat see him in he cage walking around they just take one took and walk away or go back to sleep same as when he is walking around anywere.But then i guess when kitten have been found sleeping with dogs and a dog feeding kitten Must make you guy faint :slfg: You should go on youtube there a blue tongue that even steals the cats food while the cat is trying to eat and the person just say the cat just waits till it has finished then carrys on eating I think like living art said stop conjecturing and maybe think this is a rare photo opportunity and nothing more .lets try my animal abuse theory

These picture may be dirturbing to some viewer and make you faint.

dog2.jpg

dog.jpg

And this is what Varanophile and repto were like after viewing the pictures

HamadryasBaboonyawning-edgarThissen.jpg

In fact he was the one that walked on to her belly. Also my cat does not care about him. when something like that happens i a right there as you can see by the hand. When i had him out on the bed she jumps up sees him and jumps down.You guy seam to yell almost animal abuse.yet how is it stressed when he walks on of it own accord and the cat was in no harm as when he got off, she jumped down and then lick her self and walked off NOT RAN . And the lizard is always on a person. I take it my blue tongue wellfare as number 1 but You cant expect that they are never going to meet face to face wthout the cage as i have him out every day and she also what cuddles. And i have found it to be a good thing as the cat see him in he cage walking around they just take one took and walk away or go back to sleep same as when he is walking around anywere.But then i guess when kitten have been found sleeping with dogs and a dog feeding kitten Must make you guy faint :slfg: You should go on youtube there a blue tongue that even steals the cats food while the cat is trying to eat and the person just say the cat just waits till it has finished then carrys on eating I think like living art said stop conjecturing and maybe think this is a rare photo opportunity and nothing more .lets try my animal abuse theory

These picture may be dirturbing to some viewer and make you faint.

dog2.jpg

dog.jpg

And this is what Varanophile and repto were like after viewing the pictures

HamadryasBaboonyawning-edgarThissen.jpg

Ha ha ha. Very good. I'll pull my head in now. You obviously know what you are doing....but some dumb-ss looking at the forum will copy you with his leopard gecko and his moggie, I just don't see the poinit in doing it and writing a thread about it.