Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Automatic fish feeder for Oscars

Featured Replies

Has anyone got one of these and if so any good?

I have asked a few questions on TM if they are able to feed the oscar size pellets.

Would be good givin them smaller, more regular feeds as I often have 12 hour shifts ext.

Experiences would be good to hear.

Mark

Has anyone got one of these and if so any good?

I have asked a few questions on TM if they are able to feed the oscar size pellets.

Would be good givin them smaller, more regular feeds as I often have 12 hour shifts ext.

Experiences would be good to hear.

Mark

Why do you need an auto feeder for once every day or two?

  • Author

Nine get fed pellets in the morning and after noon, they also get fed shrimp at night. They have a big appetite and am hoping to auto feed them four times a day so that the others in the tank can get enough food, rather than one or two big feeds.

Just wondering if anyone has used them for cichlid pelets size medium.

I would have thought 1-2 feeds of larger quantities would have been a better way to get more food to the other fish than smaller more frequent feeds if they're struggling to compete with the oscars?

I got two new auto feeder with LED display screen never been used. Let me know if you want them...I PM'd you.

the oscars may be intelligent enough to work out where the food is coming from and try knocking it into the water

thats pretty smart! :slfg:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.