February 19, 201214 yr Author comment_473123 Attached some of the xmas moss I got to my favourite driftwood and put it on the left-hand side. Only got one pic as we had people over tonight. Everything is growing so fast and well! I haven't had any algae issues yet which is great. I put it down to only having the lights on for 5 hours a day. I'm very happy with this tank so far. May invest in a set of lily pipes too Report
February 19, 201214 yr comment_473149 In a few months that will fill out superbly. :spop: Good effort man. Yowzer: fast forward to 3:30 Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_473257 Tank looks awesome..... pitty about the Lion Red flag haha Report
February 21, 201214 yr Author comment_473296 Tank looks awesome..... pitty about the Lion Red flag haha woah now, don't be hating! that flag has been with us for a long time. Got more pics! Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_473333 Whats up with topic number 1 on your Nek Minutes Board?? Tank looks awesome Twan. Report
February 21, 201214 yr comment_473342 haha..... I work for the competition! Tank really is looking good Report
February 22, 201214 yr Author comment_473474 Whats up with topic number 1 on your Nek Minutes Board?? Tank looks awesome Twan. Woops! hahaha I should be more careful when taking photo's! :lol: Flat antics I work for the competition! My flatty works for Lion Nathan so we get all sorts of freebies Report
March 13, 201214 yr Author comment_476430 New plants today: Red Barclaya and Aponogeton rigidifolius Report
March 15, 201214 yr Author comment_476654 Moved all the crypts that were smooshed up against the glass back a bit, and rearranged a few other plants too. When I had a red barclaya in my big tank (600 tall) under halide it stayed quite short (maybe 15-20cm tall), so it will be interesting to see how it grows in this setup. Tank pretty much looks the same but got another photo anyway. Report
March 15, 201214 yr comment_476709 That Sag is staring to look real good mate. You planning on keeping it in the corner there or let it run wild? Report
March 16, 201214 yr Author comment_476789 Gonna get rid of it, it gets too big. Will replace with a smaller chain sword or some crypts. It was just a "filler" plant til I could find a replacement. You can have it if you want? Report
March 16, 201214 yr comment_476799 If I had somewhere to put it I would love it. Really shouldn't go adding anything else till I get the shelving issue sorted out. Thanks though! Report
March 22, 201214 yr Author comment_477640 Got a beaut little pair of blue rams today from Organism. Nice wee pair they are! Report
March 22, 201214 yr Author comment_477703 Pair Male (kinda has a bit of a gumby face, but meh. Great colours for such a small guy) Female And got a nice snap of this guy Report
March 22, 201214 yr Author comment_477710 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blbp8GUWcpM&feature=youtu.be Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.