BEST BOTTOM FEEDERS FOR SMALL TANKS

franzeskahirst

I would think a BN would grow too large for that tank. Some of the smaller cories would be ok. I wouldn't put many guppies in there at all (think one or two), in no time you will be overrun and overstocked cos they breed so quick.

AqAdvisor This site will show you that even one bristlenose will outgrow that tank, but they are great tank cleaners. If you have a bigger tank that you can throw them into once they're bigger, you should be able to use them for about 6 months or so.

My first two died (I was feeding them novapleco algae waffers) because they wouldn't touch the food. LFS put it down to "new tank - they probably starved"

I thought it was total BS, and havnt been back to that store since.

Yup, it is BS. Surprised they wouldn't eat the food, even if they don't it should take them a few weeks to starve.

Yup, it is BS. Surprised they wouldn't eat the food, even if they don't it should take them a few weeks to starve.

They lasted 5 days. I changed the tablet daily, even though they hadnt touched it. Tank was cycled, water test came back with the only abnormality being a slightly low ph (6.1 instead of the normal 7)