L24 or L25

Sheepsnana

L25 SCARLET is rarer, come sup once in a while but not common and usually very expensive, 200 tol 300 plus!

but currently, Hollywood fish farm in mt roskill has a nice cactus L24 pleco.

i personally have one, awesome fish! meat eaters so easy in a meat eating comm tank but will love hikari algae wafers too! and sinking wafers for clown loaches i feed my tank.

mine has grow rapidly, currenlty hff roskill has a small one, very nice saw it 2 or 3 days ago!!

the one at the staore is half the size when i got mine so small. call them, but i saw it and it was definitely a lot smaller, i got mine when it was about 10 to 12 cms, its about 20 to 23 cms now.

they are active and very good as they dont hide all the time. some plecos NEVER come out!

these guys are not shy once settled, but provide good hiding spots to make them feel comfy! and safe.

My tank has several bamboo shoots to make caves, as well as a pot turned upside down with a 50mm diameter hole drilled in the side, providing a large cave if needed. A couple of large chunks of driftwood. Should be plenty. Just got to make sure filtration etc can handle it, I'll do my research.

There's nothing on their site about them, so I'll have to call them

• 4 weeks later...
Feeding plecos depends on what type of pleco it is.

All my plecos get the same base diet of wafers, colourbits, fresh vege, salmon pellets, mussels and prawns.

They don't all eat the same food but this way they all get what they need and what they prefer.

how babout your royals? trout pellets?