Bay Fish and Reptile Club January Meeting

Sheepsnana

Hi all, sorry for the late notice! The January meeting will be a bbq at natures place in the historic village.

Next sunday the 22nd at 2.30-3pm

We would love to see everyone there, new members welcome. It will be a fairly low key meeting and we will be discussing the direction of the club for 2012

wahoo :bounce: can't wait. Do I bring the subs on the day, or how do we go about joining?

Hi - this link has the club details

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/?cat=10

The club is affiliated to the FNZAS which means that when you join the club, $10 of your subs are sent to the federation to help fund the website and magazine which you will receive quarterly. You will also receive added access to the fishroom :D

Brining my subs too finally, wished I could have paid sooner but things are never easy. I also need some forms to fill out for the breeding, I am starting to struggle holding it all in my head. I am sure there must be some other breeding been done that I need to go and check too, Mark and myself can't be the only people pumping out the fry in the B.O.P.

So far we have Bangi cardinals, maroon clownfish, sunset wcmm, discus, sterbai corydora, platties, guppies, sea horses. No one spotted my sterbai though but I'm sure I'll get some more very very soon :)

I wish we could add the breeding for the reptiles too, 10 x grumpus yindius bitus fingerus.

Hi - this link has the club details

http://www.fnzas.org.nz/?cat=10

The club is affiliated to the FNZAS which means that when you join the club, $10 of your subs are sent to the federation to help fund the website and magazine which you will receive quarterly. You will also receive added access to the fishroom :D

I had checked that link, the contact numbers are a little out of date...

Brining my subs too finally, wished I could have paid sooner but things are never easy.

I guess in a way that answered my question... :thup:

It is up to the clubs to provide me with the correct information for the main site, if the details are not correct, can they please be forwarded to me asap.

Agreed - As FNZAS Treasurer it is good to know who we are supposed to contact.

Could all members please PM me contact details and I will compile a list and check them against what we have, then forward the new details through to Zev. I will ask again at the meeting for those that don't frequent the forums.

Hi all, sorry for the late notice! The January meeting will be a bbq at natures place in the historic village.

Next sunday the 22nd at 2.30-3pm

We would love to see everyone there, new members welcome. It will be a fairly low key meeting and we will be discussing the direction of the club for 2012

as said we will be discussing the clubs direction into 2012