January 9, 201214 yr comment_466986 Saw this on TM http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=438272415 I presume this was Barrie's setup? Hope it goes to someone who will breed them Report
January 9, 201214 yr comment_466987 Yeah looks like barries fish, price has increased a bit but hopefully someone with some drive gets it and gets them all going! Report
January 13, 201214 yr comment_467668 if only I had a garage at the moment. current living conditions mean my new tank shelves have been dismantled and put on hold Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_468630 I talked to Barrie tonight and they're not his but rather the person he sold his stuff to last year. Andrew. Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_468634 I talked to Barrie tonight and they're not his but rather the person he sold his stuff to last year. Andrew. lol Yeah there is always that I guess they used to be Barrie's fish Report
January 18, 201214 yr comment_468646 auction has closed without selling but I'm waiting to see if the fish get put up for auction as it stated :cofn: Report
April 1, 201214 yr comment_478953 I have got all the killies from this, just starting to get them to lay eggs now :happy2: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.