Giant fighters

blondiefella

just interested if there are many in auckland area. and also can you only get plakat giant fighter or is there crown tails, half moons etc. and if anyone has photos that would be great.

was looking at may be breeding them.

also off the giant fighters topic :smot: . does anyone have any really nice crown tails. halfmoons or dragons both male or female that they want to sell.

i have started breeding and so far have a hole lot of babys from black orchid crown tail female crossed with the dragon male in my profile picture. i also have a nice male black orchid crowntail that will be bred next with the black female.

i want to stock up my breeding stock with good quality fish, defanatly need more females. :thup:

I have a tank with giants - both male and female in it plus some ct females and the odd halfmoon and possibly dragons. Giants are not that easy to breed from with an approximately 30% chance of getting a male to spawn. The fry take more time and care to raise to full potential as well.

The giants that have come in have all been males and they are all plakats.

If you want to come and see if I have any females that you could use let me know.

Actually on that note would it be to much to ask if you can put some pictures of your females that you want to sell and males if you have any. as im on the shore and not that much fun trying to get over the bridge.

cheers

neil