Garage cleanout

Caryl

Since Grant wants to fit the Chrysler and MX5 in the garage, it needs a cleanout so we hired a...

bin.jpg

Here is what needs to be cleaned out...

DSC05951.jpg

DSC05948.jpg

I shall keep you informed of progress as the week goes by. He has taken a week off to do this between long weekends (Marlborough has their anniversary next weekend) but has already been called several times this morning about a fault in Nelson (but refused to go and told them to get someone from ChCh to do the job) and has done a phone fault in Picton :roll:

It is only about 4 years of collecting as that was when we cleaned it out last :roll:

Most of it is stuffed computer and electronic stuff and heaps of polystyrene packaging.

There is also plenty of test equipment required for his job (they do not have an office here). If we get the carport built, it will have a long deep cupboard running full length with combination locks on. All the work test stuff, spare parts etc will go in there so it can be accessed by other techs, if required, when we are not home.

What you can't see is all around the roof, under the eaves, are miles and miles of old electronic and computer magazines.

Sitting on top of the roof joists are loads of poly boxes and other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the week has ended. It is hard to see much difference from the start but the skip is full and one of the cars is in the garage.

skipfull.jpg

DSC05958.jpg

DSC05956.jpg

proof.jpg

Yes I am well aware there is still a lot of stuff left but he will get there - eventually :roll:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

For less than the cost of the skip I would have come to visit with a shovel and pushed it all to the side for you just like that :rotf:

You could have paid me with a Countdown muffin (white chocolate and blueberry) !drool:

i think sophia needs to go to muffin rehab clicnic.. :digH: :cofn: :sml1: