chch meeting in march

scalare

Hello people of chch

For everybody ho whants to come in to the march meeting of the chch

aquarium club is welkom to come to my pleace. I have informt the members of the canterbury aquarium club that there are a lot of non member coming (I hope) that night. If the wheater is good maby whe can turn up the barby ass whel. I hope its gone bee a informel night just lots of fun and meeting new fishy people and new members.

The meeting is the 3rd wednday of the month march 16-03-05

its starts 7.30 pm at :

161 north avon rd

richmond

christchuch

please if you want to come sent me a message. Last min. drop ins are always welkom of course nobody is left out side it just so that I know oprox. howe many people show up bring if posible foto's of your tanks and drinks ect.

scalare

marcel kemper

• 1 month later...

well it would definitely be an interesting experience to see you wearing bells tc and you never know i may just surprise u and remember about the meeting and turn up but i will need a reminder like 10 min before the meeting starts :lol:

Hi, my partner and i would love to come and met other fish fans. i have only just signed up here but have been lurking for a few weeks.

we have 7 tanks running at the moment of various sorts and are working on getting a 6ft tank running too. We don't make any real effort to breed any fish but have had a couple of "accidents".

I hope you don't mind complete strangers turning up. We will bring pictures of all our tanks and would appreciate advice from others as we are always looking at new ways to make fish keeping easier and more successful.

Thanks Loopy

Until you meet someone you are a stranger.

But with a common thread such as a hobby of fishkeeping,

it isn't long before you are the best of friends.

Go along and join in.

If you are going to the first meeting of the club,

you'll then be one of the "old-hands".

Alan 104

Hi

the meeting whas good a few new poeple that I haven't met before and a few I already new like goldie and teecee.

If poeple stil whant more info. on the club you can stil contact me but no longer at animates in papanui but in moorhouse where I am gone be the in charge of the fish department .

see you there

scalare

You working there tomorrow(thursday 24) Scalare? I heading there to get my dogs nails clipped and while that is occuring i will be checking out the latest.... im looking for another betta...some dividers....ideas etc......as i always am.