Funny fact email

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (O.M.G.!!!) A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home . What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig ...quality over quantity.) Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?) Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread these crazy facts. (and God love that pig)..

Pigs are not quiet or suble either. We had a small pig farmer whose neighbour didn't think he should keep pigs even if he was in the country and use to complain regularly to the Council. His reply was to mate a pair of pigs right next to neighbour's house at 7am every Sunday morning. He eventually got the idea.

Pigs are not quiet or suble either. We had a small pig farmer whose neighbour didn't think he should keep pigs even if he was in the country and use to complain regularly to the Council. His reply was to mate a pair of pigs right next to neighbour's house at 7am every Sunday moring. He eventually got the idea.

:rotf:

Fish have a specialized sense organ called the lateral line which works much like radar and helps them navigate in dark or murky water.

More like a passive sonar or ears, they sense mechanical vibrations and pressure waves in the water. Radar actively transmits and detects electromagnetic radiation. :smln: :slfg:

:lol: No I wasn't saying I believed it. I'm well aware that information on the net is not always right/true.

UNLESS it's from Wikipedia, because the information there is submitted by subject matter experts and is constantly being reviewed for accuracy. :wink: In Wikipedia we trust! :sage: