Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish books

Featured Replies

So my 4 year old just started kindy (ECE) last Friday and I have to go with her as they only take potty trained kids and she is Autistic and isn't potty trained. So I'm going to take some books with me. Since I have been thinking about getting myself a book on different freshwater (coldwater and tropical) fish and information about them with pictures and another on freshwater fish care ... basically about everything you need to know lol I thought I'd get some fish books to take with me to read. Can anyone suggest good books?

Other than fish related books, the only other thing I'm really interested in reading is Stephen King books :lol: and I've read most of his books. I will have to go to the bookstore soon and see if there are any new SK books out. The last one I read was Under The Dome.

marine fish books are good nice colourful fish

LOL, I think it is books for the poster to read not the child.

If you like SK books try looking for some books by John Saul. He is a good read also.

Under the dome is a good book but in my opinion the ending is silly.

A good little read is Stella's book on keeping some of our native fish, but they might not float your boat. It's the only fish book I can recommend as it is the only fish book I own ;)

  • Author

LOL, I think it is books for the poster to read not the child.

If you like SK books try looking for some books by John Saul. He is a good read also.

Under the dome is a good book but in my opinion the ending is silly.

Thanks Supasi... will have a look out for him. :thup:

  • Author

I'm just looking for something with pictures and information about the different fish and info on general care related stuff for freshwater cold and tropical fish. Doesn't have to be about NZ fish. As most fish you get in pet shops aren't from NZ eg WCMMs, goldfish, guppies, danios etc....

I'll have to have a look at the library.

  • Author

Well I got myself one book so far. Am I the only one that didn't know that Richard Castle is actually really an Author and has written the books Heat Wave and Naked Heat? :oops: :lol: I found Naked Heat yesterday so I got it. Now I just need to find a fish book.

I looked for Stephen King and the author that Supasi mentioned, but they didn't have any.

If anyone can recommend any good horror/thriller books or murder mystery kind books that would be great. They have Danielle Steel and Bryce Courtenay books and I know they are good writers, but so many to choose from lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.