apistogramma trifasciata

danval

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had four... Three looked definite males and hopefully the one I grabbed was a female. They were $42 each but I would have paid more...

Dont say that! dont want the shops raising their prices before the rest of us get a chance to get some

I'm not complaining about the price because it is good, I just feel really stink that I lost my pair that I paid $48 for and that if I'm to get anymore they're $42 each which would mean putting my nano project on hold but I just really want some Tri's. I want every Apisto I see lol :facepalm:

Good work mate! Typical of you to have them 5 mins and have them laying already, the apisto whisperer at work again huh? Good luck with the spawn, I am hoping you do well with these guys it has been a shame to loose them the last few times they came in :( Now just gotta wait for the borellii to show up :)

Thanks Ryan... Now to see if they are fertile... Those true Borelli do look nice. You getting some Apistos Ryan?

Yeah mate, you know the story now might not be fertile the first few times but they look like nice mature fish so you never know..

Yeah we had true borellii too, weak as anything though I brought 8 of them trying to get them going with no luck, had a few spawns even got free swimming fry but lost them again :(

No more apistos for me, have some macs and agassizi here still but will leave it to you guys who actually keep them alive :)