Frontosa availability

rcon021

Cool to see some Fronnies in NZ.... good luck to all in raising them, breeding etc...

Well Shelley, I can ask around for you & see what I can get through wholesaler & see if any breeders are going & sorry to suggest a forum on another forum... but it is in Aussie... have a look on here, or ask away. Be cheaper than retail... http://www.qldaf.com/forums/forum.php

Frenchy :)

Hi guys,

I had Maf arrive on my door in nz, They said that as they were adults by then and I had already distributed babies Nz wide they were safe as houses, as for bringing in new ones well!!!!! So all you fronnie lovers show off those fronnie pics.

Hi herefishiefishie,

What is the going rate for moba's that you can get? I can get them for $250 each, thats off a Aquarium shop here in Bundy.

shelley

I forgot to mention that Bob is still alive and breeding too :) He was actually for sale (only to approved homes) when I saw him last a month or so ago..

Pretty much any frontosa variant can legally be imported now they have been added to the allowed list.. However it comes down to cost! And I don't think any importer is willing to take the risk now that the burandi are everywhere and so cheap..

Hi Herefishiefishie,

Will look up that site today. Thanks so much for the info.Will PM ya later today about the ones at 100 each.

Hi Ryanjury,

Good to hear about Bob, I'll try and get hold of Gavin see if he can send me some pic's of the guy's.

It is funny seeing all the little guys on the forum, I feel like a grandma/great grandma possibly great great grandma :slfg: So good seeing them.

To all the fronnie owners out there, keep up the good work,keep those update pic's going.

Glad to hear you can get all the variants :bounce: Just save heaps,they are worth it, and a wholesaler won't say no when ya flash the bucks in front of him,he will bring them in.

If I ever come back to NZ(home) I will be ordering :happy1:

Shelley

Gavin no longer has Bob and the original colony he went to another guy who pampers him just as much as Gavin did :) Unfortunately he is getting out of fish so he is looking for a new home..

And while the frontosa are on the allowed list it still comes down to $$'s to decide if they are imported. I know people have contacted wholesalers asking for XYZ fish (that is on the list) offered to deposit a non-refundable deposit and pay top $ only to be turned away. I haven't done this myself so cannot verify how much is true but seems to be quite a common theme.