It is now official, though I always knew it !!!!

mcrudd

If my hubby gets sick then the thermometer gets used every five minutes to make sure that I am aware of his fever, he needs to have a little washcloth for his face, I get told repeatedly how sore his body is and to look at his teary eyes, when i am sick I clean the house, feed the family and tend to everyones need, while I am feeling horrible but not showing it to everyone around me.

Well.. In our defence, normally we hate to show any signs of weakness. So if we are at the point of calling feebly for a glass of water, it must be a really bad bout of flu. :tears:

Besides, we put up with monthly PMS, so why can't we have a few days to ourselves every couple of months? :slfg: *ducks to avoid flying high heels*

when I am sick I require to be waited on, pampered, and to otherwise get with murder. If that doesn't happen I get more grumpy and then a fight breaks out

:rotf:

exactly the same as my partner! she expects me to move mountains when shes sick but when i am i get no sympathy, infact she usually gets aggrevated at me. seriously unfair.

most men will just keep going when they get sick and this is what gets them sickererererererer !!!

having said that my mummy is a very hard woman, never complains when she is sick and would often keep moving till she was dizzy and we had to force her to sit and relax and get better.

I must say that Grant is rarely sick. When he complains about pain I know it must be bad as he has rheumatoid arthritis so is used to a constant level of pain all the time. For him to actually mention it (or ask for help) means it is serious.

I like to moan and complain when I am sick, not that it gets me anywhere. :roll:

:rotf: I tell my husband he is sickly... he is always getting sick. I rarely ever get sick. The kids seem to both have taken after their father :roll:

Though I felt pretty guilty recently when I had Tonsillitis a few weeks after hubby had it because I didn't really look after him that well. Then when he came home and I was so crook I couldn't even get off the couch and hadn't done the dishes or laundry he sent me to bed and did the dishes and laundry for me :love:

So when he was sick on Saturday (throwing up) I made sure to take care of him.

Besides, we put up with monthly PMS, so why can't we have a few days to ourselves every couple of months? :slfg: *ducks to avoid flying high heels*

What do you mean YOU put up with it? LOL jk ... I know how grumpy I can be when I have mine.

Men are pretty lucky though.... you don't have to deal personally with PMS, having babies, being pregnant, menopause etc.... I've told my hubby a few times I wish I was a man. LOL

There is one advantage to being a man (unless you're a stay at home father!). At least when you are sick you don't have to look after the kids too. Thursday morning Sophie was throwing up and I had Tonsillitis at the same time UGH Not a nice situation. What I would give to just go to bed when I'm sick. It's even ten times worse when you not only have to look after the kids but when they are sick too. :( :lol: Oh and there is no one to look after you too, because hubby is at work. Whereas if hubby is home, he gets looked after by wifee. :love: