May 28, 201115 yr comment_436832 Correct me if I'm wrong but all goldfish type out grow fish bowls don't they? any similar fish that could be kept in one? probably be round 10-15L. I know I could kept minows or guppies but I want to try a simple peice, just fish and one plant Report
May 28, 201115 yr comment_436836 Does it have to be coldwater? I would have thought minnows or guppies were simple. A fighter? cherry barb? leopardfish? Report
May 28, 201115 yr Author comment_436840 yea cold. a tank were all i have to do is clean water and feed. no heater or anuthing else Report
May 28, 201115 yr comment_436842 I would think then your only options would be minnows or leopardfish. Report
May 28, 201115 yr comment_436864 correct me if im wrong but how about native shrimp? That sounds neat. Report
May 28, 201115 yr Author comment_436879 not if it has a hight rim and I leave a gap with the center plant growing out of it. Be awesome if I could get one that will flower Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.