Central Fish Keepers May 2011 Meeting

Hi everyone,

Our club will be holding it's monthly meeting on the 29th of May at 1pm at the Highbury Whanau Centre.

This month we will be having our SGM followed by a presentation / talk about the different types of aquarium filtration and media. Perhaps we can settle the Eheim vs. Fluval debate once and for all! :slfg:

As always we welcome all new members, and anyone from other clubs.

If any one has any thing to trade or sell; let us know now. Some of our members have had some fantastic breeding reports recently! :happy1:

We look forward to seeing you all soon!

The manager of Animates in Palmerston North has asked us to make a poster so that he can display it in the shop, as he is getting a lot of interest for people wanting to join a local club!

Bring along your creative caps and we can get started on ideas for this poster! :D

Hey P44 I might actually be able to make the June meeting!!!! I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for this 'summers' D.I.Y. project. Landscaping the front. Four retaining walls (typical wellington hill side :slfg: ), paving, lawns, etc etc.

And I have some Ech. amazonicus pups from my mother plant. They are ready to be planted now and they will flourish.

The plant does well in almost all lighting conditions.

Hmm, I do/will need plants... :slfg: