Sad Fish :-(

I wonder if these people also keep very big dogs in city apartments and the like

Don't judge a dog by its size, I was talking to a woman with a huge Great Dane at the park a while ago and she said they're really popular dogs for apartment dwellers as they're really lazy!

I'd be keen for a male jag from that guy if anyone wants to go get it and can hold it til I get back from holiday? (Duncan?)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno how many jags he has, but id possibly consider a drive down to collect them all if there were homes for them up in hamilton/auckland etc. assuming my petrol costs would be covered/subsidised and there was a couple of fish for me to keep.

Edit: From the prev auctions he had there were 6 smaller jags in the 180 and the big female in with all the oscars, so 7 in total. Even if i could buy all of them for $100 (doubtful) more like $150, and you add on about $80 in gas for the 6hr drive round trip from hamilton, taking two for myself, the remaining 5 arent getting much cheaper if im looking to cover some costs.