Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leleupi breeding

Featured Replies

who here has bred them successfully?

I have 2 that have paired up and have spawned a few times but every time they do, the eggs dissapear slowly over a couple of days.

Does it take them a while to get it right or is something getting to the eggs when the lights are out?

There are also synos in there, could they be eatting them?

  • Author

Thanks guys, I had a feeling they would be getting in there. I have got 2 leleupi in their own tank now but their eggs are pretty much gone. Hopefully they will continue and I hope I caught the right male.

i used to breed quite a few. bad parents so take the eggs out and airate with some methBlue. feed newly hatched brine shrimp once free swimming..

  • Author

I beleive in leaving the parents with the eggs to do it naturally but if they eat them in their own tank then I will have to remove them and raise them myself I guess. What would be the best way to keep the eggs aerated when they are are in a deep hole in coral rock? Just put a powerhead pointed towards the hole?

  • Author
Give them lots of white worms in between spawning it conditions the female well.

Thanks, Ive already figured out whiteworms condition them well. Im now waiting for her to spawn again, Hopefully it won't take too long.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.