Adjusting jager heater

Zayne

am i really thick or does anyone else know that you can adjust jager heaters?

i have a jager heater which i set at 26 degrees but it would always go up to 29, and just found out tonight you can adjust it to make it correct.

did anyone else know this?

am i really thick or does anyone else know that you can adjust jager heaters?

i have a jager heater which i set at 26 degrees but it would always go up to 29, and just found out tonight you can adjust it to make it correct.

did anyone else know this?

Yup, I did, though I haven't had any need to adjust my jager heaters after about 1 day after buying them.

There is only one dial on mine. Place in water of a known temperature for about 10 minutes until it reaches the same temperature as the water, lift button on top and turn dial until it reads the same as water temperature, push down button and turn dial to required tempeature then read instructions.

Put the heater on and measure the temp of water after 24 hours of it in a bucket or small tank.

Then yank the button up and turn the dial to correspond with the temp of the water. push the button down.

It's calibrated.

A thread with the exact same information will be found using the search function :wink:

Put the heater on and measure the temp of water after 24 hours of it in a bucket or small tank.

Then yank the button up and turn the dial to correspond with the temp of the water. push the button down.

It's calibrated, at least as accurately as the device you are using to measure the temperature of the water.

:wink:

I'd suggest investing in a decent thermometer to measure the temperature before adjusting the thermostat on what is theoretically a high quality heater....