Hello! i am newish!

the new guy

Hello! i have been posting replies and discussions on here for a 2 or 3 weeks now but i thought i should let you all know abit about myself and what you get yourself into when you "meet me" lol

ok so from the beginning. i am Craig, i'm 19, i live in Amberley with my partner, and my 2 month old son. I am a St. John youth volunteer, and have been heavily involved with St. John youth for the past 9 almost 10 years!

I am currently setting up a nano marine tank, and the miss's convinced me yesterday to setup a tropical tank. anyway i have found everyone on here very knowledgeable so far and hope to dive into the knowledge more!

((((PS: dont give me a lecture about being too young to have a son because i love it and i don't regret it. i can throw it back at you if you want to dish it too me.))))

Hi, welcome to the forums. Have you kept fish before? Any questions feel free to ask away then think about what you've been told and decide what you want to do. All contributions are welcomed :D

You'll find watching fish is a great way to get the little one to go to sleep :wink: They seem to have that effect on most people!