Sooooo it would seem....

blueyes

that as of tomorrow I will be an unemployed bum.... 12 years of service and I'm given the choice of either staying in a job that makes me miserable (which they know) and pretending to enjoy it, resigning or being fired........ :tears:

So yeah, if anyone knows of any jobs going at the moment, let me know......

I heard we are getting an Animates in Takanini so maybe I can hold out and get one there.......

Thanks Josh, I definitely have skills in both those areas, and plenty of experience..... yay, a little ray of sunshine :)

I guess for now I just have to think that I'll have plenty of time to play around setting up the new tanks, finally found Daltons locally and am gonna get Silica sand for the 4ft I think (hope P44 doesn't see this) then I just need to sort out plants and I'm good to go.

Well thats one positive that I'm concentrating on anyway......

Welcome to your first day of freedom Nikki!

:wave:

Baycorp are often looking for staff, if you don't mind a roster that includes some lateish nights I think once in 5 weeks. They advertise every few months. My friend recently left there as she had to commute by ferry and it was too difficult with the hours. From what she said I think there are better places to work as far as cheerful work environments but if money is priority then it might be an option. They are in Ponsonby.

Hey guys....thanks for the support.... to be honest, right now I am feeling like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.... this place has been dragging me down for the last 2-3 years.... so the plan is for the next couple of days to work on updating my cv and getting it out there as much as I can.... they have been pretty good and are paying me out 4 weeks notice instead of 2 which will make things easier for a while..... I just need to hold back on the little treats in shopping etc, and maybe no new fishies for a while.....

For now I am feeling positive.... ask me again in a couple of weeks though haha :-?

Thanks Puffer..... I already feel like a huge weight has been lifted..... so I am taking that and running with it lol..... gonna enjoy a break for the rest of the week and then theres some serious job hunting going on, I've applied for a few already, but need to work on my cv a bit......