DIY Betta Barracks

Joshlikesfish

For "product design" at school, my friend has to create a product based on his clients specifications. He approached me offering to make a betta barracks. He's pretty into the whole fighter thing and is really excited to do the project.

I was wondering if anyone has made their own barracks? And what they used as cells?

Thanks

i wouldnt concider the ones at holiday fish farms to be a barracks. more of a divided tank that shares the same filter.

the cells that mainly get used are beany baby display cases available from overseas. but for a more local source try looking into juice bottles and the larger water containers and just cut the tops off them.

and how many compartments are you thinking of having? 50-100?

Mt Roskill is not a drip system. Its not the aqua one barracks, its 4 individual compartments within each tank and each tank has an internal filter filtering through the 4 compartments.

I've only ever seen them made of glass or perspex. I reckon though, that if someone could come up with a decent system it would be worth a fortune. Alanmin had the best idea for a system - he posted about it many times.

• 2 years later...