new planted setup

myfishybuisness

Mine aren't quite there yet but by the weekend I should have 5 or 6 stems ready to be trimmed and replanted. I'll drop you a line when I've got some excess.

sounds good, would you be able to drop them off im only 16 dont have a car, but that way i maybe able to give you some pointer for your tank and maybe some other plants i have

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok time for an update, today i remolded the tank, removed all the cabomba (70 stems around 30cm) and the two big ordinary amazon swords , also the funny looking little ones, moved 2 big runners of chain sword ( 10 plants ea) and finaly what i add i have attached some staghorn (is that the right name?) to the diftwood on the right side, add a large peice of shyest( if thats how you spell it ) to stop the chain sword from taking oiver and gives the fish a place to feed, also in the back right corner i have add some stones to make a raised effect , im going to plant it with val, also will be adding some crypts and some ambulia at a later stage

sorry pics are a bit blury as i took pics as i went

P5190007.JPG

the amazon swords roots (peg to give an idea of the size )

P5190009.JPG

after i pulled it out :facepalm:

P5190010.JPG

half of the cobomba

P5190011.JPG

raise rock garden in right corner

P5190012.JPG

where the other amazon swords were

P5190016.JPG

with shyest in now

P5190017.JPG

pic I took ten mins ago, has CLEARED UP ALOT

What tubes are you using in your GLO fitting? I have sunlight and tropical, I have a feeling the "sunlight" tube isn't that good for plants as mine seem to go a crappy colour on the tops of them (although that might be coz its an aquaone tube)

What tubes are you using in your GLO fitting? I have sunlight and tropical, I have a feeling the "sunlight" tube isn't that good for plants as mine seem to go a crappy colour on the tops of them (although that might be coz its an aquaone tube)

im using cool whites, was tinking of changing one to tropical, and i have mine on for 7hours but will bump it up to 10 when i have my co2 on, but i have a night light which is a t8 power glo,40w

• 4 weeks later...

ok update, i now have 2 pairs of reallllly nice kribs from a really nice member on here, and i am also growning out some apisto aggazzis i have 6, 2 male and 6 female? , but i also got some ambulia, rotala macrandra, and some christmis moss, ohhhh and my pair of long finned bristlenose breed 8) :nilly:

will take some pics tomoro night