• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 tanks running at the moment.

1 fresh water native,

1 tropical marine.

1 38 ltr dwarf puffer tank,

1 50 ltr blue planet with breeding pair of bolivian rams, cardinal tetra and a half banded spiny eel. 1 guppy breeding tank. 4ft tank with 2 spiny eels, 2 synos, 2 mystis cats, 4 young bala, 3 discus, and random guppies, oh sterbai and trilineatus corydora too, plus a few whiptails and a baby geophagus surinamensis

8 ft tank with 1 massive cigar shark, 6 medium to large bala sharks, 3 ornate bichir all massive, 1 delhezi bichir, 3 senegal bichir, 3 geophagus surinamensis, 1 vermiculated syno, 3 port hoplo cats, 2 plecos and some surviving feeder guppies.

Fry tanks go up and down as needed, I have 3x 60 ltr fish bins with different things in them, and a half drum outside for daphnia. Tonnes of containers everywhere with various lives foods.

Future plans are a bank of 4x 4ft tanks, 1 for planted tropical fresh water, 1 for local marine. 1 for native freshwater and 1 for a grow out/quarantine. Turn the Marine nano into a cube and leave the rest of the smaller tanks for fry, although I am contemplating trying fighters again.

I know if missed a fair bit out but thats the main stuff