2 adult rabbits for sale...

pufferfishnz

I have to adult rabbits approx 18 months old, male one is grey, the female is white grey tan.

They come with their seperate cages. He lives in a smallish cage, she has a rather large cage so when she has a litter they have room to run around in!

She has had 2 litters of kits and is a great mum.

My partner and I need to move (see the other topic!) so unfortunately they need to go :(

I would prefer that they go together. And when I say for sale i mean like $50 for the whole lot. I just need them to go to a good home!

Can anyone help please?

lol :lol:

My parents have a male bunny and had a male guniea pig. Got them off some randoms. Bunny did things to the guniea pig that I will not explain on the forums, but put it this way, the male guniea pig is no longer with us :o

We now call him Randy, for the same reason as the death of the guniea pig :o

My parents have a male bunny and had a male guniea pig. Got them off some randoms. Bunny did things to the guniea pig that I will not explain on the forums, but put it this way, the male guniea pig is no longer with us :o

We now call him Randy, for the same reason as the death of the guniea pig :o

You don't want to know what 3 female bunnies are like when they are all alone without male company.... :o:o

females cage is rather large. i think its almost 2 metres long! :o my partner went a bit mad when he built it.

they dont have to go with the cages but its just a nice easy package thats all!

just spread it round im sure theres someone out there who wants these beautiful bunnies!

females cage is rather large. i think its almost 2 metres long! :o my partner went a bit mad when he built it.

they dont have to go with the cages but its just a nice easy package thats all!

just spread it round im sure theres someone out there who wants these beautiful bunnies!

That's a nice sized cage.... So good on your partner for giving her such a nice big home.

TBH I would need the cages, as having previously been through introducing new rabbits to each other (the females in particular) I know it can get ugly.

Also, what sort of rabbits are these?

Sound sweet, you sure you can't manage to keep them, or find a friend/family to at least look after them until you get your new place?

We've got 2x dwarf-X and a mini-lop-x; however we did find it took a year to successfully introduce the third rabbit (a dwarf) into the same cage as the other two... So hence why I'm pretty sure I'd need the cage, which I think may be too big for Carryls bigger vehicle.

Will have a quick chat with my wife, suddenly realized this would mean reusing an old indoor cage here, until we could get the girl to the point we could put in with our girls.

Also, no nookie between the bunnies allowed, we don't have space for babies lol.

Update..

We are a little concerned we could find ourselves with three cages as we can't move the girls all in together straight away. Long term the suggestion would be neuter the boy, that way he and her can share a cage (it's actually the recommended mix of rabbits -females are the more dominant).

My wife has a cousin in Karamea that could be interested though...

Sorry, about the cold feet, just need to really work it out a bit more, and basically running out of time for us to be an option.

Another option would be to bring them to an SPCA that has a no kill policy I.e Wellington doesn't.

oops, i didnt check my messages last night!!!

dont take them if your not sure.

i will be ringing around the vets tomorrow to see if anyone would like them.

they now need to go asap, as we are moving next weekend! (yay!)

our last opition is the SPCA, i really dont like giving them MORE animals if it can be avoided.

....dont take them if your not sure......

...our last opition is the SPCA, i really dont like giving them MORE animals if it can be avoided.

Still, am really sorry, we got your hopes up... If only we could have got both cages up here, it would have been a go.

My wife recently volunteered at the Wellington SPCA, so I can say with high certainty anyone that adopts from them has to prove they have the right environment for them (which includes being inspected).