Wheres the whites treefrog drama gone???????

sneaky2

apaprently its about me?

apparently mr pace is bagging me?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

weird, wonder why he would do that - I mean, im not the one pleading guilty to a charge from MAF.....

Im not the one that had to do a bargain with the court system to let me off wtih a wet slap on the wrist because it "might ruin" my name....

weird.

Moderators

If youc ould put that topic up again, that would be great....

if its bagging me, iw ould be curious as to what someone in that position could and would possibly say...........find it funny actually.

Or at least email me a copy of what was said!! :)

im sad i missed it

'Mr Pace' is defending himself against allegations by 'Mr Tan'.

I note moderators allowed comments to be made about be, but I am not allowed to defend myself..curious.

If Henward is cool with it being up, and I am too, then can we have it back....please.

I have the transcripts of Henward calling MAF and all the emails to back it up...can I post these, or will they be removed?

This forum needs a bit of excitement! Com'on moderators put it back up.

I didn't mean the pizza thing. lol.

The post has been removed to avoid a slanging match. It is good that both sides have been given and the post may be re instated after consideration. However, personal attacks are against the rules so please try hard to avoid being warned or worse while the matter is considered by the moderators.

Ya got in first LA.

The post has been removed to avoid a slanging match. It is good that both sides have been given and the post may be re instated after consideration. However, personal attacks are against the rules so please try hard to avoid being warned or worse while the matter is considered by the moderators.

Ya got in first LA.

can it be reinstated & locked so others can understand what is going on?

keep it clean gentlemen

it was taken down as it was felt a slanging match would ensue, which you are proving to be a correct assumption

remember the forum rules

ok. good call. no slanging match. facts only.

Fact: Henward is a MAF informant.

Fact: Henward has a talent for 'embelishment'(can't say the word I want)

Fact: Henward constantly proclaims he is looking for 'rare and unusual stuff'

Fact: Henward complains about MAF investigating him, even though he called them after visiting my home numerous times

Fact: Henward never purchased any Whites Tree Frogs from me

It can, but the moderators have yet to decide if it will. The more this post gets personal the more likely both posts will be removed so please cool it and allow the moderators time to assess the situation.

I'll play nice. Well nice-ish. I'm a little annoyed at Henward, but mostly just cocky as I can prove my side. Com'on Henward just admit what you did. I might even buy Domino's again. Take the lead from your boss..he admitted on t.v that your recipe is just not good enough. lol.

Haisley,

First and foremost

you lied blatantly... to me and others.

Haisley, saying

"maf comes around here all the time, they are fine with it"

is your words, exactly your words...

how dare you actualy attempt to blame me.

I am a buyer.... sure i was a little naive to believe you - probably because i was excited bout the frogs....

but the end of the day... you lied.

You got charged - because sufficient evidence was available to pursue you.

haisley, putting transcripts here would achieve nothing... it will jsut demonstrate what you said to me.

questions you must ask

1)why would I benefit from protecting you?

why would i put myself on the line, after someone lies to me - to cover them from MAF?

2) why would it benefit me to lie to begin with? lie to maf or make up lies in general?

i was never in trouble, if i knew nothing, MAF would not have done anything to me. I had no frogs.

3)How did you get the frogs?

Did you present proof that you got the frogs from NZ?

...... if you did, then why did you have to plead guilty?

why did you have to bargain?

Haisley, bottom line is.... i never lied in my statement... i told them exactly what you told me.

Nothing more nothing less.

As the above points, there is no benefit for me to lie - Nor there was any benefit for me to twist the truth.

you had to pay a hefty fine i assume - does that feel good? im sure it feels good to part with Thousands of dollars...........

i can imagine it now... next time i want a holiday, im gonna try to get a big fine...and feel good haisley............

any one on the forum here, would be stupid to think i did anything wrong.

you are the one who got the frogs “mysteriously from the frog pixies in the garden” and was the one arrested.

Tell anyone here, HOW DID YOU GET THE FROGS?

PROOF!

You have no proof, you would say out of honour you protect the source....

“ok. good call. no slanging match. facts only.

Fact: Henward is a MAF informant.

Fact: Henward has a talent for 'embelishment'(can't say the word I want)

Fact: Henward constantly proclaims he is looking for 'rare and unusual stuff'

Fact: Henward complains about MAF investigating him, even though he called them after visiting my home numerous times

Fact: Henward never purchased any Whites Tree Frogs from me”

I like this.

This is interesting.

Fact 1:

I am not a MAF informant... I don't have any illegal animals, and when your house gets raided – you automatically become ‘watched’ by maf.

Haisley, you have no proof what so ever about the above, you embellish facts. The good thing is, the smart people on this forum who I care of what their opinion is would not believe you, those who do, well.....maybe they live in fantasy land like you do.

Fact 2:

Embelishment. You mean I lie, make up stuff?

Haisley.... wow, this is rich coming from you. You advertise Frogs... I go to your house and buy them. Why would I need to call MAF about it, think about it, you are not that stupid are you? It's on TRADEME, the biggest website in the country.......do you think no one would notice??

Fact 3:

Yes I do look for rare and unusual stuff.

I am not looking for rare and illegal stuff.

There is a distinct difference.

Example. A leopard gecko, unusual, rare IN THIS COUNTRY. Whites tree frogs... RARE AND ILLEGAL.

Air gun, not your average toy..... fully automatic assault rifles.... RARE AND ILLEGAL....

Do you follow haisley?

Fact 4:

I called the c all centre for MAF after I saw your auction..

I did not call maf and say, “I know a guy selling frogs”

Fact 5: I never purchased any frogs, this si correct. So what is so special about this comment? I never got any frogs. This is how it went down.

I went there, I said I wanted 2. He said, I really want you to breed them. So I agreed on two. Then I offered a few hundred dollars for 2 frogs. Then he kept on putting it off – then suddenly he said that MAF is at his house taking everything.

That's pretty much it. Whats the big deal about this particular point?

Haisley says:

“I'll play nice. Well nice-ish. I'm a little annoyed at Henward, but mostly just cocky as I can prove my side. Com'on Henward just admit what you did. I might even buy Domino's again. Take the lead from your boss..he admitted on t.v that your recipe is just not good enough. lol.”

Haisley, what are you 5 years old? The above comment is really.... somewhat stupid.

Haisley, I am admitting what id id.

I already admitted that.... I don't understand.

I told maf what you said, as they searched my house.

I told maf everything you told me, because you told me those things.

I am not an informant... but, maf is watching me, because of you..... so, now I can't even enter the country with a beef jerky.

I did not get frogs from you, because maf raided your house the day I was supposed to pick them up.

Haisley, I think we all know, that you wre the one that went to court.......... that really proves my point.

And sneaky:

I don't know whos side you are on. But the end of the day, taking haisley side, either means you are his friend, or you are stupid. the guy was arrested for obtaining and owning and trying to sell illegal animals!! for crying out loud.

The people on this forum, always preach about protecting nz and it's wildlife.

Then haisley comes in here, with a ‘cry cry’ story – then people kinda start believe that.

Haisley got frogs, that were illegal. I don't understand why people seem to want to protect a guy like haisley.