September 15, 201016 yr comment_393496 So anyway..... I am already thinking about keeping this "temporary tank" as a second tank once the 3' is set up after xmas.....sigh........I think I have MTS already........... does anyone know the cure??? :bounce: Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393497 The best way to cure MTS, in my opinion, is buy more tanks Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393501 The only way I've found is to run out of money That doesn't always work for me haha Report
September 15, 201016 yr Author comment_393519 I'm even thinking about kicking my poor goldies out of their home so I have another tank for tropicals...... and I've had my goldies for years....poor things!!! Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393522 I find winter power bills usually help cure it, or encourage people to get even bigger and build a fish room and then you are done.. Report
September 15, 201016 yr Author comment_393535 Lol..... I think most of the members here have an overdose!!! Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393600 next year my plan is to full a six by nine garage full of tanks 400l up to 2800l.hehe so far i got 40x 400 l tanks 1x 900 l tank 1 x 2800 l tank 2x 600 l tank 3x 1000 l ponds 2x baths 1x seven foot bearded dagon incloser im im getting there to be addicted,hehe Report
September 15, 201016 yr Author comment_393614 Hmmmm, not sure, but I think that may almost qualify as an overdose hehe Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393664 next year my plan is to full a six by nine garage full of tanks 400l up to 2800l.hehe so far i got 40x 400l tanks 1x 900l tank 1 x 2800l tank 2x 600l tank 3x 1000l ponds 2x baths 1x seven foot bearded dagon incloser im im getting there to be addicted,hehe I hope the 40x 400l tanks was a misprint Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393672 OMG how long are this tanks I hope the 40x 400l tanks was a misprint Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393673 The only way I've found is to run out of money And space. Almost run out of (North Island) native species. I don't think I should be allowed to move to the South Island ever. Report
September 15, 201016 yr Author comment_393717 Still trying to picture how much room just the 40x400 litres are going to take up hehe....... sounds like an awesome setup...... Report
September 15, 201016 yr comment_393719 Still trying to picture how much room just the 40x400 litres are going to take up hehe....... sounds like an awesome setup...... Yeah I agree 40 x 400L tanks would be impressive, almost impossible to setup in a garage though Report
September 15, 201016 yr Author comment_393720 Hehe, and heres me worrying about how I am going to set up the next tank.... I envy those of you that know what you are doing lol Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_393766 I envy those of you that know what you are doing lol I assure you it took a LOT of trial and ERROR :oops: Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_393774 blueyes wrote: Still trying to picture how much room just the 40x400 litres are going to take up hehe....... sounds like an awesome setup...... rayanjiury wrote; Yeah I agree 40 x 400L tanks would be impressive, almost impossible to setup in a garage though at the mo the 400L tanks are in storeage.but if they all dont fit in to the shed owell ill have some spares floating around.you never can have to many tanks Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.