August 29, 201016 yr comment_390334 http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/ ... -12sml.jpg http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/ ... ter3-1.jpg http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/ ... Sleepy.jpg http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k186/ ... astian.jpg Report
August 30, 201016 yr comment_390365 About 4 years ago. :roll: Not you lol i was talking to reptilez Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_390393 Not you lol i was talking to reptilez oh me!!!!!!! i got one yesterday! Report
August 30, 201016 yr comment_390520 Oh cool you should of posted about it how much is it costing to feed it? Report
August 31, 201016 yr Author comment_390573 Oh cool you should of posted about it how much is it costing to feed it? free!!! i feed it my breeding crickets and mealworms. They are FAR cooler the blue tongues!!! Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_390948 free!!! i feed it my breeding crickets and mealworms. They are FAR cooler the blue tongues!!! LIER! BLUE TONGUES RULE THEY HAVE MORE PERSONALITY Report
September 2, 201016 yr comment_390970 We know deep down you want a beardie HJ, its ok to admit it here Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391022 yeah,when you out grow your paper round and get a real job you maybe able to afford one? Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391023 the new market price :lol: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 947864.htm Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391025 Well.... I love beardies I whant every lizard water dragon isn't goal love them I would get a beardie if my damn insects would breed grrrrrrrr. And I have quit the paper round for your information reproduction 9 bucks for all that work and that's under minimum wage! Any one in. Christchurch know were a 13 yearcould fetch employed lol Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391027 the new market price :lol: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pe ... 947864.htm Wtf! Lol I wouldn't be able to get it anyways I'm in trouble for all the money I chew up lol oh and was that a Joke or for real! I want a beardie now BUT BLUE TONGUES ARE STILL BETTER END OF STORY :evil: :lol: Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391028 wait till you hit 14 ,you will find something else to play with. Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_391029 wait till you hit 14 ,you will find something else to play with. :lol: :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.