Central Fish Keepers Club Meeting

phoenix44

This months meeting is on Sunday the 29th of August 2010 at The Highbury whanau centre, at 1:00 PM.

http://www.maps.google.com - Then paste 159 Highbury Ave, Highbury, Palmerston North 4412, Manawatu-wanganui, New Zealand into the search bar.

See you all there, and beware - Rusty is on a new food that makes his poops multi coloured and fruit smelling now. I got greeted by a most unpleasant red surprise this morning. :evil:

I will be going through a few different types of lighting.

So far I have Metal Halide, T5HO, T8 and CFL lighting. Will talk about a few plant growing secrets too. 8) Don't tell any one though :lol:

See you all there, and beware - Rusty is on a new food that makes his poops multi coloured and fruit smelling now. I got greeted by a most unpleasant red surprise this morning. :evil:

Gross!!! Too much information imo :roll:

Has any one else noticed the change in the tim tams? I think they are lighter, or fluffier on the inside - makes you eat more without feeling sick, which is real bad!

So I take It we need to bring 6 packets instead of the normal 2 packets for you then Phoenix?

:lol: :lol: