my new alto's

illusionz_NZ

How much do those filters cost and where do i get them? haha

if you were fishkeeping 20 years ago that filter would be one of your only options lol they should be pretty cheap if you can find a lfs that stocks them . they are aqir-powered so you will need an air pump

oh and by the way nice pics illusions

im jealous i seen some for sale at a lfs recently was so tempted

if you were fishkeeping 20 years ago that filter would be one of your only options lol they should be pretty cheap if you can find a lfs that stocks them . they are aqir-powered so you will need an air pump

Sweet haha. Sorry for hijacking the thread :oops:

no worries. the bubblers are great. most people run them with stones in the bottom and filter sponge but i prefer to fill them with the bio noodles as i find its easier to clean. they are around the ten dollar mark and i think masterpet supplies them.

currently i only have them in a 3 foot tank but thats soon going to change, as soon as i shift some tanks around and get appropriate housing............I need shells............ :P

Ballantynes sells escargot shells (small lime size) in a container of 40 for $29 (if I recall). Also, there is a store upstairs in the Riccarton mall (Bedding store) that has larger shells (lemon size) of all sorts of varieties and very nice - they are about $1 each.

Where? in Chch?