Meet Yindi (10 born 21 Nov 11)

Nymox

Nice pic!

I really like lawns that have not been 'Scalped' and you can see the dirt!

Thankyou!

Hehe so do I, unfortunately its not my lawn, ours is tiny and too many cats and dogs in the neighbourhood to risk leaving her outside. That place is great, big vege garden, lots of fruit trees, and a fence thats concreted into the ground. When shes had enough she comes back to me or her enclosure, its really cool I had no idea they were so smart and trainable.

Oranges? :D

She looks happy as

Thanks!

She wasnt keen on the oranges but the ugly fruit on the other side went down very well. I left all sorts of veges and fruit all over the lawn so she was having a great time cruising around and eating everything. The only potential problem is there is a large amount of Ladybugs on the section, they crawl all over her and look to try push in between the scales, Their colour doesnt look too inviting either.

• 5 weeks later...
are they slowish getting around?

imagine if snakes had legs aswel, good chance they could move even quicker :o

skinks will mo down a roach (one of the faster feeder insects) no trouble at all. They can move surprisingly fast (when they want/need to) so best to just be cautious having them lose outdoors especially on hot days.

they do look silly but theyre actually very smart. Smarter than bds imo.

• 1 year later...

The 9th just arrived, a head length smaller then the others and not much of a first meal came out with it so I am a little concerned. It has plenty of attitude though went strait for the food, had itself a piece of meat and a little bit of banana.

10 now, nothing white they are all a lot like their father. There is one that is rather yellow a lot like the pygmy you have L.A. I was hoping the mothers lighter colour would come through, Maybe still some to come.

give them till their first shed for a better indication of the colour