breeding age

myfishybuisness

Sometimes that's the way it goes. If they've been in the same tank together for three days or more without spawning, I'd give them a break from one another.

It also helps if you put the female in the tank with the male, but separate them until they both show signs of being ready. (Male has a bubble nest, female has the vertical breeding bars.)

Hi i have the same questions too. I just got two bettas 5 days ago and they can see each other, the male has just built a bubble nest and i have never had Bettas before and dont know what to do. They are both in breading traps that i use for my guppys.

davids seem to be unusally large for their size, you can oly give them a go, breeding tank with female seperated by coke bottle for 3+ days the release her just before lights out and see how she is in the morning.

davids seem to be unusally large for their size, you can oly give them a go, breeding tank with female seperated by coke bottle for 3+ days the release her just before lights out and see how she is in the morning.

Usually I'd release during the day so I can keep an eye on them? Fish can be killed on a matter of minutes when sleeping.