Long time since joint. But now active.

mac

Hey guys,

Well a little of me. I am a fish forum fan. Have been on AC for a very long time. Same as Aqua Hobby. But AC is my main one.

Anyway just thought about NZ forums and found I was registered to this one. So I thought may as well pick were left of.

So as some of you know from my posts I am not a fan of cycling with fish bare large tanks. :-? Be warned. :hail:

Other than that I am full of American ways off fish keeping. So expect me to be odd ball around.

And forgive me I do tend to stand on toes. :oops:

I have 12 tanks.

Mixed from Asian Boi still in progress. American boi. American Cichlid. African Cichlids Tangs only. And what ever else take my interest. Along with breeding.

Other than that I am full time on a Farm. So some days I wont be around.

Ohh and a big fan of Mitsubishi Diamante. Yes they are not he best car. Mine has cost $10,000.00 in gear box repairs. But that fixed and dealer forced to pay by default the car is better than any standard car with its amount of luxury.

mac

I know some are large. I managed to get a mod banned. So that as large a toes I step on.

That aside were is the tape measure. Time to measure my toe.

Thanks for the welcome guys. [Not being anti woman. Just using the general term.]

mac

Caryl has a whip :o

First I've heard of it :wink:

Hi and welcome back mac.

Hey,

Lets see. We have some high grade meths at work which we been sniffing while drying the cows off. Haha. Na I not a druggies.

As for incest it a common joke nation wide. Just depends if it is passed on.

mac