The music you're just listening to... :)

Deepsound

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy smokes me too!! I have a feeling that's my friend with the blonde hair on the right, ha ha

I was the one in the Iron Maiden shirt. :wink:

Was an awesome night. Dev is my fav artist. Have been a fan of his for many years now. I almost fell over when I saw he was coming. I booked tickets right then before even taking time off work etc. I was not going to miss it. I have you tube vids as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Well I just listened to the song as recommended by Joshlikesfish - all 6.13 minutes of it :roll:

I will never get my 6.13 minutes back and may have lost a bit more hearing (and brain cells). I could not believe there were people saying "This is amazing!" etc. I don't think humans develop true music appreciation (and taste) until they are older :lol:

The constant drumming drove me nuts - no finesse.

The constant screaming was annoying - no tune.

The lyrics were intelligible - may be just as well :roll:

Out of curiousity, I tried to find the lyrics and there were none to be found. I guess I am not the only one to be unable to understand a word they screamed.

I realise I am not the age demographic aimed for but there are some things that should not be termed "music". 8)

I shall go back to listening to The Breeze (even if they do play the same songs over and over every day). I would listen to my downloads but since Grant set up the new computer I haven't been able to find them :(

http://www.peaceville.com/cradleoffilth ... lyrics.php just recently put online 8)

Was playing a bit of Guns and Roses(1st time in a long time!),in the run up to the concert here last week.Saw them in Auckland in '93(?)and thought that was a bad concert,but last weeks was brutal.Axl stormed off after 22mins,had warned the crowd to stop bottling him,but him being 1.5hrs late had upset them somewhat.

Back to listening to Men-an-Tol by The Levellers.

• 2 weeks later...