Do you guys know about ImageShack?

breakaway

It holds images for quite some time. My friend has a 4 month old photo on there, and it still opens.

The website is really fast and easy to use. Its useful for things like posting pics if you think one of your fish has white spot etc, for temporary storage.

I just upload everything to my paradise account's webspace. Something like 10 megs free.:)

I bet that takes quite some time. With ImageShack its instant, and easy. The only bad thing is that images would not be stored permanently.

PK - Yahoo won't let you link to other places.

I use photobucket too - in fact I just bought their deal which allows unlimited pics.

I can see imageshack being useful for those one off - what is this fish? or what is wrong with this fish? type pics

Kim - I have seen that bathroom sink and thought it wasn't a bad idea. We will be doing up our bathroom and it got me thinking... :lol:

In the sink, wont the vibrations startle the fish as you put down the tooth paste? Or the tooth brush? Or the soap?

how hard do u drop ur toothpaste, toothbrush etc onto ur sink???? :o i would think u would have to really throw it down ie when in a temper :x esp with the toothbrush??????? :lol: