reptile listings on trademe

repto

anyone else besides me getting annoyed at having to sift through pages of hardware etc when you only want to check out the live things on there?There is getting to be alot of pages on there nowadays,I wish they could have separate categories for just livestock?

I don't frequent that section of TradeMe but I do find it annoying when looking under "Fish tanks and aquariums" and finding most of it isn't actually aquariums, just accessories.

Maybe talk to TradeMe about this?

• 5 months later...

Hi

I think maybe if they knew there was a group of ah, enthusiasts, who want it changed, they would do it, so why not post a link to this topic on the complaints?? Is there any reason not to??

*added my own message on trademe*

Thanks

Danni

Admittedly there's not alot of livestock, but there is alot of other stuff which means you have to specifically search livestock. Especially amphibians which get listed in atleast 3 different areas.

Thing that bugs me with the reptiles and turltes heading is its like saying, rodents and rats.

Hmm they do have mice and rodents :roll: , and thats got half the listings that reptiles & turts have, yet thats split up into three catogories.