Discus Addict

Flosty

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :D

And Im guessing that your addiction is for Orange coloured Discus :wink:

Nice looking fish :D

I am a little partial to the red and white discus,I didn't set out for it to be this way but it is how it has turned out...impulse buying

I don't mind any colour discus as long as they have good body shape,I would put that first!

Oh my what stunning fish :bow:

You can never have to many discus :D

Thanks Mel, Adults are easy, too many fry and theres no time for anything else :lol:

AWESOME! nice fish, clean tanks. that's an absolutely stellar white butterfly! fry too ay? make sure you post update pics on those!

Thanks a bunch Luke, will get some photos when I can in between water changes :lol:

[wo]man*

Man... last time I looked :D

The white butterfly is a nice looking fish Flosty, real nice :D . Do you know what that pair throws yet or is this the first lot of fry? I'm not that up with discus genetics but what do you reckon you'll get? 1/2 Checkerboards, 1/2 White butterflies or a mixture of both?

Hi Johnny,First time I have done this cross.Both parents are pigeon based,

so all fry will be pigeons,at a guess I should get some of each and a mixture of both.

I really don't know for sure,but my aim is for more white pigeons,we will see

You didn't by any chance list an auction called "Lucky 13x Mixed Discus or is it Discii???" on TradeMe did you? LOL. It's pretty funny!

(sorry I can't send the link to it because I'm at work but you can search for it...listed in Auckland)

wow nice little fat fry and adults!

you know first step to ending your addiction is to take away the temptation and send them to me :P

Hi Amy, How many do you want? :wink:

You didn't by any chance list an auction called "Lucky 13x Mixed Discus or is it Discii???" on TradeMe did you? LOL. It's pretty funny!

(sorry I can't send the link to it because I'm at work but you can search for it...listed in Auckland)

No not me,but I did find the story quite amusing also :lol: