Hi from Wanganui :)

Jelz

I'm Janelle, we have 3 tanks, a little Jebo 338 with Guppies and 2 BN's, my 1st tank an 80 litre community with neons, leopard danios, a harlequin raspora (and looking for more), a penguin tetra (looking for more), some emerald eye tetras, and 2 BN's, and our latest addition a lovely 130l with just a big BN, big gourami (the reason I bought the tank as she was nipping the tetras) and a 15cm albino rainbow shark... I am currently stocking this tank and will get miss nippy a mate and some angels (which have been my goal since I fell in love with tropical fish. I look forward to learning heaps from like-minded people.

Thank you for having me (and my finned friends) :lol:

Thanks for all your welcomes :) I've been surprised how addictive fish are... we only went into tropicals as I accidently killed all my boy's goldfish (the tank was in the sun and I didn't realise they were cooking from the inside :() so we decided that if the water was warm, get guppies... that was 2 years ago and now the fish bug has caught both me and hubby.

Hi again :) Well a friend and I paid a visit to Wet Pet's in Palmy on Saturday and my 80l community tank is now fully stocked I'll try and figure out how to post a pic, on a funny (wasn't at the time) note, We found out that gourami can jump!! As in out of the tank and onto the floor behind it!! We got home in time and when we couldn't see her looked behind and there she was sucking air, quickly picked her up with a wet hand, popped her back in the tank and she's absolutely fine.

Welcome to the forum. Gee you were very luckly with your jumping fish. Lids are great to keep your fish in also keep the temputures stable in your tank.. they can even leave through a small gap. had a silver shark escape out of very small space, but was stiff when i found it. :oops: