New pup pics

bulldogod

there heads are big to support the large nocturnal eyes, they use their large ears to track prey, and once sighted with the huge eyes they strike, chupacabra were thought to be a myth untill scientists discovered one in Paris Hiltons handbag, now they're available everywhere.

These guys are cute, but I would let your partner do the majority of the walking, they dont tend to make a man feel very masculine.

I feel like I can talk to everyone here because you all are so intellectual I can just be myself without too much editing - you know what I mean? I can really just say what I am thinking because I know you all expect the REAL information, and we can get right into some really nitty gritty stuff....but I really do hope it doesn't come out like I am showing off - I really wasn't intending it to be that way. :wink:

Its called an apple head

Does she have one row of teath or two?

and as some of you know I show and judge dogs

as does my 6'8" cousin who is an ex biker with a red beard to his belt and a #2 hair cut.

Inked up and he showes maltese...lol

Tis a great sight especially when he arrives in the Falcon....First On Race Day

Its called an apple head

Does she have one row of teath or two?

and as some of you know I show and judge dogs

as does my 6'8" cousin who is an ex biker with a red beard to his belt and a #2 hair cut.

Inked up and he showes maltese...lol

Tis a great sight especially when he arrives in the Falcon....First On Race Day

Lmao, classic. It's funny how the THL ladies had the tough dogs like rotties and dobermans & the big men have the wussie ones.