Central Fishkeepers Club (Manawatu/Wanganui) Tank Crawl

rox

Hey can everyone who is not on the email list please send me your email address pls. Simon sent this out last night and if you didnt get it then it could be that the list is not up-to-date. A show of hands would be great, YES - NO - or MAYBE and your suggestions pls.

Hi all

As discussed at the last meeting, March's meeting will be a trip to Wanganui to visit tanks of our Wanganui members.

Rox and myself are trying to plan the day and would really appreciate it if you could reply letting us know whether you plan to attend or not. If you are unsure, please let us know also. If everyone could let me know by this Sunday evening. I am going to be away next weekend so will have no time to plan things then.

As discussed we plan to do a BBQ , but want to know whether this will be lunch or dinner. I was thinking lunch as most of us will have work on Monday and if people have to travel home it might make it a bit late for some.Open to ideas though.

Thanks

Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for that Ryan. I'll just wait if you don't know then they proberly haven't sorted it yet.

For some reason i am not getting any emails. So please whoever is organising this meeting if you can post up on the forums the details or pm me them, thanks.

lol I am sure it is all arranged I was just nothing to do with it so have no idea yet :) I am sure the details will be posted here soon there have been emails so I wonder if you have been somehow dropped off the list or your email thing is blocking it as spam?

got the email! :D

Rusty will probably (most certainly even) stay at home. with the bbq, people, outdoors, fire, meat, etc etc... there is to much room for error. That and i have no intention of having bird poop on me. oh and he won't try to steal my food cause he knows better than that (whacked him on the head with a sausage) but he will try to steal it off you lot. :lol:

Cheers for that Ryan. I'll just wait if you don't know then they proberly haven't sorted it yet.

For some reason i am not getting any emails. So please whoever is organising this meeting if you can post up on the forums the details or pm me them, thanks.

Sorry bout that Mel. I discovered last night that your Email address had a spelling mistake in it. I did ask people if they had your correct address, but I got no response.

See you Sunday

got the email! :D

Rusty will probably (most certainly even) stay at home. with the bbq, people, outdoors, fire, meat, etc etc... there is to much room for error. That and i have no intention of having bird poop on me. oh and he won't try to steal my food cause he knows better than that (whacked him on the head with a sausage) but he will try to steal it off you lot. :lol:

Yummy Rainbow Coloured Birdy

16122009_003_.jpg

Due to some small clerical issues it appears some have not been receiving emails.

I have redone list and resent it out, so if you are expecting a email or wish to be added to the list please PM me here or that other place. Details have now been confirmed and the meeting will begin at 11am in Wanganui.

Directions are in email.

Let the good times roll :wink:

Due to some small clerical issues it appears some have not been receiving emails.

I have redone list and resent it out, so if you are expecting a email or wish to be added to the list please PM me here or that other place. Details have now been confirmed and the meeting will begin at 11am in Wanganui.

Directions are in email.

Let the good times roll :wink:

Also can everyone also do reply to all as it lets everyone know whats going on....

Thanks everyone for a wonderful day.

I hope all who attended enjoyed themselves as I know I did.(even if we had to wait for a certain someone to do their hair :wink: )

Thanks to Denis, Stacy and Phil for allowing everyone to stampede their homes.

Thanks everyone else for attending and making the day a success.

Simon :D

Either that or sniggering at the Rusty poop in it that you could not see! :wink:

There was none!

only he was very very upset when i left him behind. flatmate said he screamed the house down after I left.

Sundays are his days. so he woke up, said hello to me, and then played with his toys.

then i got ready, and he got ready too... had a bath and looked at me and said "finger". That means i have to pick him up and take him with me.

Then i said not today buddy, cant come with me; fed the fish and he was waiting at the door :o so i picked him up, and put him back on his cage and gave him his favourite ball.

Then i left and he got all worried.

Then i got a txt saying the bird was very upset and screaming for me "Rusty.... Rusty... *insert angry lorikeet noise*" etc etc. :o

he was so happy to see me in the evening, he pooped all over scottie and tania. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...