2am, my Electric Blue Ram breeding

Davd-lw

Nice pics and tank!

Don't you just hate it when you provide rocks and they go and lay on the substrate!

And what are you fish doing awake at that hour of the morning?

exactly, :lol: i put rocks, flowr pot plate, but they do not like them, they chose to lay eggs on gravel or sands. frastration.lol.

my fish are awake 24/7. feel sorry for them, but my plants need the light. and they consume a lot of sugar and yeast for CO2. lol.

Nice! :wink::hail:

My pair are a bit weird. they swim together but dont want to breed. maybe if i put more in the tank they would consider it.

thanks Phoenix44.

they are funny fish, seems like pairing up by themselves. i have two pairs, they just like couples, when they fight, they fighter together by pairs.

Well now he's a daddy he doesn't have time during the day anymore :D

lol, lucky my wi girl sleep right through from 9pm till 8am, since second months. we have been having good sleep since then. god look after me well. lol.

night is what i am looking for in the whole day. i can make sure a lot of work done.

WOW the master does it again!!! :hail: What kind of substrate do you use Dave?

its just black sands from LFS. wasn't intend to use for them to breed, just looking good in my tank, but it ends up perfect, can see the egg, and visiable, i just siphone the eggs out, they hatched today, some unfilterlised, but spoted around 40-50 of the little ones waving their tails at the bottom.

its just black sands from LFS. wasn't intend to use for them to breed, just looking good in my tank, but it ends up perfect, can see the egg, and visiable, i just siphone the eggs out, they hatched today, some unfilterlised, but spoted around 40-50 of the little ones waving their tails at the bottom.

Looking good and hope the babies make it through :bounce: