Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got a couple of very similar ones! :D:D As they swim their tails look cool. almost shimmering gold.

I used to think guppies where just ok but I have really grown to love them. They are always moving and they are very colourful - even our girls are either yellow or have pretty tails.

Posted

I have tanks full of blonde skaneskins.. Although I am trying to breed out the snakeskin and get all yellow and platnum yellows, can easily supply you with females or more males similar to that if you wanted them Phoenix.

Posted
I would venture as far to say Totally Fab :P

totally. :o :lol:

ryan, so if these were bred with blonds, the resulting offspring would be? ______

not that i want to breed them :lol:

Posted

You would pretty much get the same thing I would think.. I am very much an amature with the genetics of guppies I am sure there are plenty that would be able to look at that fish and disect the various genes and figure out how to put it to different fish and create anything.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...