Catfish Video!

phoenix44

LOL I was wondering where he got the music from :lol:

ah. wippersnapper. the music was just used by the national bank and remixed.

The original is 'Winter' - I: Allegro non molto. this version is played in F minor. best piece of music ever - or is it canon in D minor that is the best one? :lol:

thanks. and they are not shy either! mine came out again today. then the loaches tried stealing some of the food. that was 30 minutes of my life i wont be getting back. :lol:

LOL! I hear ya there - I just got some Clown Loaches today and I have way too much fun watching them!

my numbers have dwindled. but i refuse to buy more clown loaches until I see some quality stuff come in again. Im so tired of ordering loaches to get tiny, skinny ones arrive one after the other.

hmmmm... unfortunately I wouldn't know good from bad - hopefully I have some good ones - they don't look skinny but they are on the small size.

L numbers are a "name" assigned to a fish before it is officially classified. once its classified the L number is dropped. It gives us a fixed name as such because there are sooo many common names. some of them are just creative genius. some fish have more than 1 L number.