Happy new year everyone, i am back(15/07/10 updated in P10)

Davd-lw

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen what others see in fighters but your pics may have converted me! I love those ones!! :bounce:

we need more dedicated master breeders like Ron, Adriene, and Rhys.... in our community to fancy the lovely species

:hail::hail: these breeders are amazing!! :hail::bow::hail::bow: for them all.

Nice fish David - welcome back. Those hmpk mustard gas could have been my fry as they look identical to the ones in my growout tanks.

Question though - are you sure they are 5cm at 9 weeks - thats two inches so if they're that big I'll have some of what you are feeding them!!! :D

Nice fish David - welcome back. Those hmpk mustard gas could have been my fry as they look identical to the ones in my growout tanks.

Question though - are you sure they are 5cm at 9 weeks - thats two inches so if they're that big I'll have some of what you are feeding them!!! :D

thanks Adriene, you are right, yours and mine are brother and sisters, from Jo. lol.

yes, they are 5cm in 9weeks. the food i am feeding them are free, moskitolovi (if i spell right lol)

:bow: just have a wast tank outside, full of everything. lol.