Bristlenose Babies

mcrudd

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I even have another favourite I can't miss, and that is Avatar legend of Aang :oops:

No need to blush! I LOVE that show. It's one of the only quality cartoons left. None of that Spongebob and other random junk. They're stupid, pointless even. Bring back slapstick I say!

He looks little. Maybe it's just because mine looks so huge :o :-?

He is Little that is why I was so suprised they had Babies. He is only just 8cm and I got him in September last year when he was just 3cm. I really did not expect babies for atleast a year :lol:

Here is my biggest one, got him in September too, he is just over 9cm almost 10cm

bigone.jpg

We thought she had dies about 5 months ago and then the when the tank got its annual clean I found her under a log. Just goes to show what overfeeding with good food does :) they do like their meat/veg combo.

We feed them courgette with a hole drilled in it so I can pack sinking tablets, bloodworms, trout granules, pleco logs & daphnia into it

I only feed Hikari Algae wafers and Cucumber. Not sure how I'd get them to eat bloodworms :-?

If you drill a hole in the cucumber and fill the hole up with bloodworms. You then put the algae wafer in the hole to stop them comming back out. That way as the BN eats he gets a nice little suprise when he gets to the middle

If you drill a hole in the cucumber and fill the hole up with bloodworms. You then put the algae wafer in the hole to stop them comming back out. That way as the BN eats he gets a nice little suprise when he gets to the middle

Aw! Someone who cares about their fish as much as P44 :lol: I'll try it now, I use my drill for making holes in other bits of fruit, never tried it with a cucumber. Problem is that I only have freeze dried bloodworms so they'll float :(