You know you're addicted to fish when _______?

SamH

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt it. I do however enjoy loitering and rap music 8)

Rap is just another version of bogan/emo music (mostly) all about how angry they are and blah blah blah I'm goin to pop off your... blah blah blah lol

I'm sure some old people somewhere have already started making a list...

#290874 on the list: People and their loud car exhausts :happy2:

It's 11pm at night and you want to go spot lighting at the nearest stream to see what lives there :dunno: , rather than going to bed to sleep.

You've created a monster Stella :D .... I love spotlighting. I don't even try to catch anything (yet) I just love looking for what is in every stream and then making a bit of a note about it... so i can go back and see if there have been any changes.

My parents aren't awesome, just parent - Mum :) Dad and I don't get on, and he works in Nelson during the week anyway so I don't really see him much anyway.

Also mum said that she wouldn't acclimitize the fish for me if I wasn't around to do it because she doesn't know how to do it, and doesn't want to be involved with my hobby because it is not of her interest. Plus the fish were $180 so if any died that would be $45 per fish dead wasted. So I had to stay home whether I wanted to or not :P

• 1 month later...