Inviting the Hamiltonians to the AKFK Tank Crawl on 22/11

purplecatfish

Thanks from the Auckland Fishkeepers for allowing us to accompany you on your recent tank crawl. :) Some of your tanks were very impressive. :hail:

I'd like to reciprocate and extend an invitation to you to join us on our tank crawl on the 22nd November. We're going to meet (and finish) at Piet's house at 10 am. It's only a couple of minutes from the Hollywood Fishfarm in Mt Roskill, near the Hillsborough Rd exit off the Northwestern Motorway. We'll make sure that there are spaces in the carpool so that you don't have to deal with the mad Auckland drivers except for the motorway journey up. I'll email Owen with the details as soon as possible.

It is good to see so many clubs holding tank crawls recently and having them attended by other clubs. Keep up the good work people! :bounce:

It is a great way to meet fellow fish keepers, see other aquariums and ponds, see fish you may not have seen before, get a chance to swap or buy fish or plants etc and get ideas for your own aquascaping. I have never attended a tank crawl where I did not enjoy myself and find plenty of interest.

Arrgghhhh!!!!!

Stupid car had a problem with the transmission.

it was stuck in 3rd gear and the Drive and Neutral light on the dashboard was flashing away.

IT was fine yesterday going to and from Turangi, but this morning it broke :evil: :evil:

Looks like my wallet will be getting a lot lighter this week :cry::cry::cry:

I hope the tank crawl went well though :D

More of a shame you didn't get any of wok's chocolate cake Neon :wink: :lol:

Sorry about the car wok, at least you got home safely before it started playing up.

Yes Caryl, definitely lucky that I made it back home.

Started the car in the morning to go on the tank crawl and the car started to act all funny.

Will be having it looked at tomorrow, and hope it doesn't cost tooo much to fix whatever the problem is...

Gear Box, transmission, Clutch...who knows :roll:

Would of liked to come on the tank crawl though.

Got the car fixed today, luckily it wasn't bad. only lightened by wallet by $330.

Could be worse, rang up Mitsubishi, and the guy said it should not be more than $4,000 :o

and it costs $100 just to plug the car into the computer to see what is wrong :o

At least you have a good excuse Wok, it was a good day.

Except for me only remembering when we were passing through Huntly on the way home that I'd left the plants I'd been given in Peter's car. :(

I have now started setting up my very own Hillstream loach tank though. :D

Would of liked to come on the tank crawl though.

Got the car fixed today, luckily it wasn't bad. only lightened by wallet by $330.

Could be worse, rang up Mitsubishi, and the guy said it should not be more than $4,000 :o

and it costs $100 just to plug the car into the computer to see what is wrong :o

Was it the computer behind the radio that was the problem? I had a mitsi that kept blowing the trans computer and putting it in to safety mode (3rd gear only)