October 3, 200917 yr comment_333183 Does anyone happen to know what time and channel the tua v cameron fight is on tonight? Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333185 The fight starts are 7pm for the live pay per view, its $40 theres about on sky. I dont know whens its free to air or what channel/time Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333186 I've heard a rumour that Maori TV will be playing a delayed coverage but I can't find any mention of it in the listings. Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333207 channel 200! sky box office! ive booked it cant wait!!!!! :bounce: Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333212 I heard there is going to be no "free to air", either pay or miss out. Best option I recon is the pub, rather spent the $40 on beer Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333231 yeah, pubs a good idea, think the main fight is a bit later, gota watch tua getting wasted. Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333236 Just watching the lead up now and having the same question, the "main fight" is supposed to be at 10 according to the commentator just interviewed. ?? might be under the table myself if its that late 8) :lol: Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333275 http://www.radiosport.co.nz/ListenLive/ its going to be on there, while they are watching it... Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333288 tua, knocked down cameron end of first then KO'd him in second he played the tyson game Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333289 Cameron only lasted 3.10mins!!!! Fantastic fight for Tua though, it means his comeback!! Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333291 will be a few disapointed people haha unreal go the Tua man Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333292 thank god i was unemployed and couldn't afford tickets, I thought tua would have been under orders to drag it out at least a few rounds Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333305 Cameron was lucky he lasted that long, its insulting to david tua that people even compared them in the same league, and he wanted to prove it quickly and undoubtably. Remember david tua fought great fighters he went 12 rounds with lenox lewis. cameron couldn't even get close enough to spit on lenox lewis if he wanted too Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333309 Remember david tua fought great fighters he went 12 rounds with lenox lewis. i watched that over & over, Tua always had the skills to knock anyone out but lewis kept him at arms length so he couldn't & got the points to win. Lewis is a boxer with brains & boxed Tua tactically which Tua couldn't combat as he has one string to his bow. I am a huge fan of Tua but when against an excellent intelligent fighter he can't adapt. He is a non-guided seek & destroy boxer. I am stoked that tua won, when i heard Cameron saying things like "I am thankful he has given me the oppourtunity to end his career" i hoped Tua would win. I can't wait to hear what cameron has to say :lol: Report
October 3, 200917 yr comment_333322 nothing hes a loud mouth with nil respect for people who helped build his sport in our country, he couldn't even hang around for the press conference to say anything . he had to go get his concussuin checked out a real fighter with pride and respect would have acknowledged being beaten and did that edit:suphew later. Not saying tua is a world beater just far better thatn cameron could ever aspire to be Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.